How to use the OneGuide issue reporter on your Xbox One console
You can now report OneGuide problems right from your Xbox One console.
You can report the following issues with the OneGuide issue reporter:
- Missing TV provider
- Missing TV lineup
- Missing channel
- Wrong program info
- Wrong channel
- Audio problem
- Video problem
How to use the OneGuide issue reporter
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All settings.
- Select TV & OneGuide.
- Select Troubleshooting.
- Select Report a OneGuide problem.
- Select Report issue for your cable or satellite box or Report issue for your USB TV tuner.
- Select Select One to access the dropdown menu that lists the issues you can report.
- From the drop-down menu, select the issue you want to report.
- After you've selected the issue, the OneGuide issue reporter will ask you to enter more information. When you're done, press the Menu button on your Xbox controller to select Enter.
- Select Next to complete your report and return to your previous activity.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.