Change privacy settings for clubs
- Double-tap the Xbox button to open the guide, then select Settings > All settings.
- Select Account > Privacy & online safety.
- Select Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Friends & clubs.
- Do either of the following:
- Under You can create and join clubs, select one of the options.
- Under Others can see your club memberships, select one of the options.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.