Troubleshoot Adera: Episodes 1–5 graphics and download issues
When you experience issues downloading graphics or updates to Adera: Episodes 1–5 on Windows, the problem may be caused by an update that failed to download completely.
Solution 1: Download updates
- Press the Windows key.
- Type in Windows Update.
- Under the search bar you see on the right, choose Check for Updates.
- In the Windows Update screen, press the Check Now button.
- Even if it doesn't appear to find any updates, click on View Details.
- Install any updates you see that haven't been installed – including optional ones.
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete at the same time. You'll see a white icon in the bottom-right corner. Click on that and select Restart from the menu.
If this didn't resolve your issue, you may need to uninstall and then reinstall your game.
Solution 2: Remove and reinstall Adera: Episodes 1–5
- On the Start screen, swipe down on or right-click Adera: Episodes 1–5, and then tap or click Uninstall.
- Tap or click Store to open the Windows Store.
- Tap or click Account, and then tap or click My apps.
- Swipe down on or right-click Adera: Episodes 1–5, and then tap or click Install.