How to download your Xbox profile (gamertag) to any Xbox One console
You might want to download your Xbox profile in the following situations:
- You want to use your Xbox profile on another Xbox One console.
- You accidentally deleted your Xbox profile from your own Xbox One console.
You can download your Xbox profile to any Xbox One console. Here's how:
- Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.
- Scroll down, and then select Add & manage.
- Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that's associated with your Xbox profile, and then select Enter.
Important Make sure that you do NOT select Get a new account, unless that’s what you want to do. If you select this, you will create a brand-new Xbox profile.
If you’ve forgotten which email address is associated with your Microsoft account, see the Lost Account Solution.
- Enter the password for your Microsoft account and then select Enter.
If you’ve forgotten your password, select I forgot my password.
- Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.
- Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences and download your Xbox profile to your Xbox One console.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.