Troubleshoot MSN Video on Xbox Live
Questions about MSN Video?
If you have questions about MSN Video visit MSN Support
If you receive an error message from the MSN Video app
If you receive one of the following error messages when you install or run the MSN Video application:
- Sorry, the MSN service is not available right now. Please try again later.
- Sorry, the video you're interested in is no longer available.
- Sorry, either the current video or the MSN service is not available right now. Please try again later.
Then you should:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the MSN service at http://www.xbox.com/status.
If the MSN Video app does not respond.
If the MSN Video app does not respond, delete the app and download it again.
- Go to Settings, System from the Xbox Dashboard.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely the Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to MSN.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select MSN.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.