Troubleshoot 4oD on Xbox LIVE
To contact Channel 4 for assistance, visit the Channel 4 contact-us page.
If you receive an error message from the 4oD app
You might receive the following error message when you install or run the 4oD application:
The 4oD Application server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
If you get this error:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to view the programme again.
- Check the status of the 4oD service at www.xbox.com/status.
If 4oD content is not playing smoothly
If the 4oD app does not respond
Delete the 4oD app, and then download it again.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to 4oD.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Apps, select Browse Apps, and then select 4oD.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments and suggestion about this article. Your feedback is important for us to improve our service.
Xbox Support Forums
Get help from the knowledgeable Xbox Community and official Xbox Support!
Chat with an Ambassador
Connect to other Xbox customers like you who know their stuff and want to help.
Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!