Set up the MSN with MSNBC.com app
Instantly stream videos on your console
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com on your console, you need:
- An Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the MSN with MSNBC.com app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox LIVE gamertag (Xbox LIVE Gold Membership required).
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for MSN.
- Select MSN to download and install the app.
- Once it is downloaded, the MSN with MSNBC.com app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalogue and watch videos.
To start MSN later, go to Apps and select MSN.
Watch the MSN with MSNBC.com app
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com:
- Sign in by using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select MSN.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the center of the hub
- Navigate to search, popular or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments and suggestion about this article. Your feedback is important for us to improve our service.
Xbox Support Forums
Get help from the knowledgeable Xbox Community and official Xbox Support!
Chat with an Ambassador
Connect to other Xbox customers like you who know their stuff and want to help.
Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!