Set up the Netflix app on your Xbox 360
Learn how to instantly stream Netflix to your Xbox 360 console
You can instantly watch Netflix movies and TV programmes on your Xbox 360 console using the Netflix app.
To use the Netflix app, you need:
- An Xbox Live Gold Membership
- At least 5 megabytes (MB) of available space
- A Netflix account with unlimited streaming. You can use your existing account or sign up for an account on your console.
- High-speed Internet access
- From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for Netflix.
- Select Netflix to download the app. Once downloaded, Netflix will automatically start.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are already a member of Netflix, select Yes, I am.
- If you are not a member of Netflix, follow the on-screen instructions to set up a Netflix account and start a free trial.
- Sign in using your Netflix sign-in information (email and password). If you don’t know your Netflix sign-in information, go to the Netflix Sign In page and click Need help signing in.
You can now instantly stream Netflix to your Xbox 360 console. Later, when you want to start the Netflix app, go to Video, My Video Apps and then select Netflix.
Note Not all Netflix accounts include unlimited streaming. For information about your Netflix account, go to Your Account & Help at Netflix.com.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.