Create playlists in Xbox Music on your Xbox 360
With Xbox Music, you can organise your favourite music into playlists on your Xbox 360 console that you can use wherever you are.
System Music Player and Xbox Music
| The following video shows you how to create a playlist on your Xbox 360.
- Go to music and select Xbox Music.
- Go to All Music and select Search Music.
- Press A to select the letters of the artist, song or album that you want to add to a playlist.
- Select the artist or album that you want from the search list.
- Add to a playlist: To select individual songs:
- Select Show Songs.
- Locate and then select the song to add.
- Select Add to Playlist.
- Add to a playlist:
- To add to a new list, select New Playlist, type a name for the list, and select Done.
- To add to an existing list, locate and then select the existing playlist.
To add all the songs, select Add All Songs to Playlist. This creates a playlist with the name of the artist or album selected.
Play the songs in a playlist
- Go to music and select My Music.
- Select My Playlists.
- Locate the playlist that you want to play and select it.
- Play songs:
- To play all the songs in the playlist, select Play Now.
- To play an individual song, select Show Songs, select the song that you want to play, and then select Play.
- To stop playing the songs in the playlist, press X and then press A.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.