Set up and use the MSN with MSNBC app on Xbox 360
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the MSN with MSNBC.com app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, My Apps, and then Browse Apps.
- Browse for MSN.
- Select MSN to download and install the app.
To start MSN later, go to apps, My Apps, and then MSN.
Watch the MSN with MSNBC.com app
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com:
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select MSN.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate to search, popular, or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.