Troubleshoot MUZU.TV on Xbox LIVE
If you have questions about MUZU.TV, go to www.muzu.tv/. For further help, contact email@example.com.
If you receive one of the following error messages when you install or run the MUZU.TV application:
- Sorry, the MUZU.TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
- The MUZU.TV Server is not available at this time.
- Sorry, the MUZU.TV server isn’t available right now. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
Then you should:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the MUZU.TV service at http://www.xbox.com/status.
MUZU.TV app does not respond
Delete the MUZU.TV app, and download it again.
- Go to Settings, System from the Xbox Dashboard.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely the Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to MUZU.TV.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select MUZU.TV.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments and suggestion about this article. Your feedback is important for us to improve our service.
Xbox Support Forums
Get help from the knowledgeable Xbox Community and official Xbox Support!
Chat with an Ambassador
Connect to other Xbox customers like you who know their stuff and want to help.
Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!