Install My Xbox LIVE on an Android phone
You can download My Xbox LIVE to your Android phone in two ways:
This page tells you how.
My Xbox LIVE requirements for Android
To use My Xbox LIVE for Android, your Android phone must meet the following requirements:
- Android 2.2.x, 2.3.x, or 4.0.x
- Open GL 2.0
- Screen resolution of at least 480 x 800 WVGA
- Xbox LIVE membership (free or Gold)
To confirm that your phone is compatible with My Xbox LIVE, check with your handset provider.
- My Xbox LIVE is not compatible with Android tablets.
- If you are running Android 4.0 (“Ice Cream Sandwich”) or later, consider installing SmartGlass, which has all the features of My Xbox LIVE plus new features to use with your Xbox 360 console.
Download My Xbox LIVE from Google Play directly to your Android phone
- Go to Google Play on your Android phone.
- Tap the Search icon and search for My Xbox LIVE.
- Follow the instructions to download and install the app on your Android.
Install My Xbox LIVE using your computer
You can install My Xbox LIVE on your computer and then download it to your Android. Here’s how:
- Go to Google Play using the web browser on your computer.
- Browse or search for My Xbox LIVE.
- Click Install, and then follow the instructions to download the app and then it on your Android phone.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments and suggestion about this article. Your feedback is important for us to improve our service.
Xbox Support Forums
Get help from the knowledgeable Xbox Community and official Xbox Support!
Chat with an Ambassador
Connect to other Xbox customers like you who know their stuff and want to help.
Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!