Troubleshoot the Sports Picks app on Xbox LIVE
Learn how to troubleshoot problems with the Sports Picks app on Xbox LIVE.
Xbox LIVE connection problems
If the Sports Picks app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. See Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Sports Picks app doesn't respond
If the Sports Picks app doesn’t respond to input, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Sports Picks.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select Sports Picks.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you keep getting the error, contact Xbox Support.
If content for the Sports Picks app isn't loading, try the following solution:
- Go to Service status to check for current problems with the app.
- If there's no problem with the app, exit the app, wait about a minute, and then try again.
- If you continue to experience the problem, delete and reinstall the Sports Picks app.
- If you continue to experience the problem, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments and suggestion about this article. Your feedback is important for us to improve our service.
Xbox Support Forums
Get help from the knowledgeable Xbox Community and official Xbox Support!
Chat with an Ambassador
Connect to other Xbox customers like you who know their stuff and want to help.
Get in touch with an Xbox Support technician. We are ready and willing to help you!