Check your Microsoft account balance
To update your Xbox Live billing information, such as your billing address, phone number, or credit card details, you can go to the billing site on Xbox.com, or you can use your Xbox console.
Note For information about adding or removing a payment option or canceling auto-renewal for your Xbox Live membership, see "Related Issues" at the bottom of this page.
Updating your billing information
This page contains the following topics.
Online steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- On a computer, go to commerce.microsoft.com and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- Your account balance appears above Recent transactions.
Xbox One console steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- Select Sign in and sign using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- From the Home screen, select Settings.
- Select Payment & billing.
- Your account balance appears near the bottom of the screen.
Xbox 360 console steps: Check your Microsoft account balance
- Sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- From the Dashboard, go to settings and then Account.
- Select Manage Payment Options.
- Your account balance appears at the top of the list.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.