Set up the EPIX app on Xbox 360
Instantly stream EPIX movies
Choose from thousands of Hollywood hit movies such as Iron Man 2, True Grit, and The Lincoln Lawyer to stream instantly on Xbox Live.
To watch EPIX on your console, you need:
- An EPIX subscription
- If you already subscribe to EPIX as part of your cable or satellite TV package, you have an EPIX account and can sign in at the EPIX website.
- If you don’t currently subscribe to EPIX, you can sign up for a free trial.
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
- High-speed Internet access
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps
- Browse or search for EPIX
- Select EPIX to download the app.
- Once it is downloaded, EPIX will automatically start.
- Select a movie to watch.
- The first time you do this, you’ll be prompted for a 6-digit code.
- Go to the EPIX website to get the code.
- Select your provider and Sign In with your credentials, or if you don't subscribe to EPIX yet, select the 14 Day Free Trial.
- Add your Xbox 360 console as a new device and the 6-digit code will appear.
- Enter the new 6-digit code on your Xbox 360 console and start watching movies. Later when you want to start the EPIX app, go to Apps and select EPIX.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.