Set up the Karaoke app on Xbox
To play the Karaoke app, you need the following:
- An Xbox Live Gold membership
- At least 266 megabytes (MB) of available space
- An Xbox 360 Headset, Xbox Wireless Microphone, or Xbox 360-compatible USB microphone
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag. (Xbox Live Gold Membership is required.)
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Karaoke.
- Select Karaoke to download and install the app.
- After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the Karaoke app later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then Karaoke.
- Start the Karaoke app.
- Select Play.
- Browse the song catalog and select any song not included in the Free songs area.
- Select Sing it Now.
- When prompted, buy a 2, 6, or 24 hour pass.
Note Time in Karaoke begins counting down as soon as it’s purchased regardless of how much you play.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.