Troubleshoot MBC On Demand app issues
This article describes how to resolve problems with the MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The MBC On Demand app doesn't respond
If the MBC On Demand app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "MBC On Demand."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select MBC On Demand.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the MBC On Demand app.
- Sorry, the MBC On Demand server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the MBC On Demand server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- MBC On Demand Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
To resolve this problem:
- Go to Service status to see if there’s a current issue with the service.
- If there is no reported issue and you get the error message when you try to start the MBC On Demand app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the MBC On Demand app.
- If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Note MBC On Demand is responsible for all issues related to content within the MBC On Demand app. To contact MBC On Demand:
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors, wait about a minute, and then try to access the program again.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
To notify MBC On Demand of the content error:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.