MLG.TV app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the MLG.TV app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The MLG.TV app doesn't respond
If the MLG.TV app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “MLG.TV."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the MLG.TV app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the MLG.TV app.
- Sorry, the MLG.TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- MLG.TV Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
- Error message 4
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there’s a reported issue with the service.
- If there are no issues and you get this error when you try to launch the MLG.TV app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the MLG.TV app.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the program again.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
MLG.TV is responsible for all content in the app. To notify MLG.TV of a content error:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.