Troubleshoot MUZU.TV on Xbox Live
If you have questions about MUZU.TV, go to www.muzu.tv/. For further help, contact email@example.com.
If you receive one of the following error messages when you install or run the MUZU.TV application:
- Sorry, the MUZU.TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
- The MUZU.TV Server is not available at this time.
- Sorry, the MUZU.TV server isn’t available right now. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
Then you should:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the MUZU.TV service at http://www.xbox.com/status.
MUZU.TV app does not respond
Delete the MUZU.TV app, and download it again.
- Go to Settings, System from the Xbox Dashboard.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely the Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to MUZU.TV.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps, and then select MUZU.TV.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.