Set up the MSN with MSNBC.com app
Instantly stream videos on your console
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com on your console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the MSN with MSNBC.com app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps..
- Browse for MSN..
- Select MSN to download and install the app.
- Once it is downloaded, the MSN with MSNBC.com app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and watch videos.
To start MSN later, go to Apps and select MSN.
Watch the MSN with MSNBC.com app
To watch MSN with MSNBC.com:
- Sign in by using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to the Video hub, and select MSN.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured videos displayed in the center of the hub
- Navigate to search, popular, or browse to filter content according to the appropriate category
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.