Install and watch the Showtime Anytime app on Xbox 360
Learn how to install and watch content in the Showtime Anytime app on Xbox 360.
To use the Showtime Anytime app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 130 megabytes (MB) of available space.
- An active Showtime subscription.
- An approved TV provider.
Download the Showtime Anytime app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Showtime Anytime.
- Select Showtime Anytime to download and install the app. After the download, you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Showtime Anytime app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Showtime Anytime.
Sign in with your TV provider
Go to the tv & movies hub, My Video Apps, and then Showtime Anytime.
- The first time you start the Showtime Anytime app, you’ll be prompted to activate the app by signing in and verifying your TV provider. Select ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME to begin.
- On the next screen, select your TV provider.
On the screen that appears, you’ll see an activation code displayed.
- On the next screen, sign in to your TV provider account.
- Once you’ve signed in, choose ACTIVATE DEVICES.
- Enter the activation code from your Xbox 360 and select SUBMIT.
- Once the activation code has been verified, you'll see a “SUCCESSFUL” screen in your browser and on Xbox 360. On Xbox 360, select CONTINUE to start watching Showtime Anytime programming.
- Go to tv & movies, select My Video Apps, and then select Showtime Anytime.
- From the Home hub, you can review content you’ve recently watched, all content available, or features that are coming soon.
From the Home hub, you can also navigate to LIVE TV, SERIES, MOVIES, SPORTS, COMEDY, REALITY/DOCS, or AFTER HOURS. Or, you can access Search to look for programs by name.
- From the MY LIST hub, you can review content you’ve recently watched or added, or manage series that you follow.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Disassociate your console from your Showtime Anytime account
- To disassociate your console from your Showtime Anytime account, go to SETTINGS and select UNLINK ACCOUNT.
- On the next screen, select YES, UNLINK ACCOUNT.
Manage your Showtime Anytime account
You can manage your Showtime Anytime account from your PC or other Internet-enabled device by visiting showtime.anytime.com and selecting Log In in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Showtime Anytime app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Showtime Anytime app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.