A downloaded Xbox Live app won't launch on Xbox 360
An app that you downloaded from Xbox Live won’t start. You see a message that tells you that you need to download the app.
This means that there may be a problem with the local version of the app.
To resolve this issue, delete and then re-download the app. Here's how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Select Settings, and then select System Settings.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive or Memory Unit).
- Select Games & Apps.
- Select the app that you are having a problem using.
- Select Delete. Delete all items related to that app.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, and then select Xbox Home.
- Select apps, and then download and install the app again.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.