View your Xbox Live download history
You can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox Live on your console or your computer. You can choose to download an item again (if needed) for no additional charge.
- Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
- Go to settings and select Account.
- Select Download History.
- Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.
Note If you want to see the charges on your Xbox Live account, see Check your Xbox Live billing and download history.
- To see your purchase history, go to Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).
- Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.
- Turn on your console and connect to Xbox Live. The items will begin downloading.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.