Error code R8102-157-3030 when you try to sign in to the Netflix app
You see the following error and message when you try to sign in to the Netflix app:
Unable to sign in to Netflix. Please try again or visit www.netflix.com/tvhelp.
This means that the sign-in email and password you are entering on your Xbox 360 does not match the information in your Netflix account.
- Reset your account password on the Netflix website. To do this, go to Your Account & Help at Netflix.com and follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Netflix account, and then under Your Information, next to your account name, click Update. You may be prompted to sign in again.
- Enter a new password in the New Password box and re-enter the same password in the Confirm New Password box.
- Click Save.
- Next, delete the Netflix app:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Netflix.
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for Netflix.
- Select Netflix to download the app.
- Clear the system cache. For information about how to do this, see How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache.
- When the Netflix app starts, you’ll be prompted for your username and password. Use your username and new password to sign in to the app.
For more information about this error, see the Netflix: Xbox 360 Error R8102 157 3030
page on the Netflix Support site.
Contact Xbox support
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.