Error message "80151103" occurs when downloading your profile to your console
You see the following error code and message when downloading your Xbox Live profile to your Xbox console:
Sorry, Xbox Live profiles cannot be loaded right now. Please try again later.
Status code: 80151103.
This may mean one of the following:
- There is a temporary problem with the Xbox Live service.
- Your Microsoft account is blocked.
To resolve the problem, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Verify your Microsoft account security information
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Visit Microsoft account.
Note If you forgot your password or can’t sign in by using your password, Reset your password.
- Click Edit security info.
- Verify your security information. For example, verify the Phone number, Alternate email address, and Security question information.
- Sign out of your Microsoft account, and then sign in again.
- Try to sign in to Xbox Live again.
Solution 2: Clear the System Cache
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes
Solution 3: Move and then re-download your Xbox Live profile
- Format a spare USB flash drive as a Memory Unit.
- Move your profile to the USB flash drive that you formatted in step 1. To do this, follow these steps:
- Plug the USB flash drive into your console.
- From the Dashboard, go to settings, and then select Storage.
- Select All Devices.
- Select Gamer Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
- Select Move.
- Select the Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.
- Remove the USB flash drive or memory unit from your console.
- Re-download your profile. For information about how to re-download your profile, see Download, move, or delete your Xbox Live profile
Solution 4: Go to the Microsoft account support page
If you still experience this problem after trying the solutions above, go to the Microsoft account page for more information.
If you still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.