How to create a playlist in the Xbox Music app on Windows Phone 8
Your Xbox Music Pass allows you to create and add playlists in the Xbox Music app on your Window Phone 8.
To create a playlist on your Windows Phone 8:
- On Start, tap Music + Videos, flick right to Collection, and then tap Music.
Note You must first have music added to your phone before you can create a playlist.
- Tap and hold an artist, album, song, genre, or even an existing playlist, then tap Add to now playing to add the music to a temporary “now playing” queue.
- To create the playlist, you'll need to open the “now playing” queue by doing one of the following:
Under the album art, tap the song that's currently playing (or paused). This will take you to the “now playing” queue.
- On Start, tap Music + Videos, flick to History, then tap the album art of what's currently playing (or paused).
- Press either the Volume Up or Volume Down button on the side of your phone. In the music control that appears at the top of the screen, tap the artist name.
- Tap Save, enter a name for your playlist, and then tap Enter.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.