Managing gameplay clips with Upload Studio
Managing your gameplay video clips
Managing your gameplay video clips is easy to do on your Xbox One. Here’s how:
- From the Home screen, select Upload from Games & apps or say “Xbox, go to Upload.”
- Select My clips to see a list of all your gameplay clips.
- Highlight the clip you wish to manipulate.
- Press the Menu button on your controller to display a list of options for managing your clips. Choose from Save, Edit, or Delete:
- Save will save your clips. Unsaved Game DVR clips are only temporarily available.
- Edit launches Upload Studio to allow you to add effects to your video clips, such as a voiceover or additional video.
- Delete removes your clip, even if you previously saved it.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.