Remove an account from an Xbox One console
Anyone can remove an account from an Xbox One console. Sign-in is not required. This article shows how.
How to delete an account from your console
- Go to Home screen.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Settings.
Note You can say “Xbox, go to settings” from any screen, but you’ll need a controller once you’re on the Settings screen.
- Scroll to the right. Under OTHER PEOPLE, select Remove accounts.
- Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Choose this person.
- Select Remove from this Xbox to confirm.
- When you’re finished, select Close.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.