Delete an Xbox LIVE profile from an Xbox 360 console
You can delete Xbox LIVE profiles (also known as “gamer profiles”) that you no longer use from your Xbox 360 console. Here's how:
- Go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage.
- If you don’t connect any external storage devices to your console, select Hard Drive. If you do use external storage, instead select All Devices.
- Select Profiles.
- Select the profile that you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select one of the following:
- Delete Profile Only - This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.
- Delete Profile and Items - This deletes the profile and the associated saved games and achievements.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.