Use content limits on an Xbox One console when no one is signed in
You can limit what guest accounts can see and do on your Xbox One console when no one is signed in. These settings can be changed by any adult who is signed in on the console.
Set controls for games, apps, and films guests can access when no one is signed in
Use the following steps to change the content limits for consoles that don't have signed-in users:
- Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
- Select System.
- Select Signed out console restrictions.
- Enter your Microsoft account password to confirm your identity.
- Change the settings as desired. Select Access to content, and then select the age you want to use.
- Press the B button on your controller when you’ve finished.
If you want to learn how to allow a guest to override these settings, see Use an Xbox One console as a guest.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.