Quantum Break live action show info
As part of the gameplay for Quantum Break, the live action show will either stream or download depending on which device you’re using. At any point, you can skip the show by pressing the B button on your controller, or the space bar on your Windows device.
On Xbox One, you have the ability to either stream the live action show or download it to your console. Bear in mind that if you choose to download, all possible outcomes will be downloaded, even if you haven’t unlocked that part of the show yet. This may take up to 77GB of additional space on your console.
To download the shows to your console:
- On Home, pull the right trigger , and then press the A button to open My games and apps.
- Highlight Quantum Break, press the Menu button on your controller and then select Manage game.
- Under Ready to install, select Quantum Break Episode Pack and then select Install on the confirmation screen.
To remove the downloaded shows and go back to streaming them, follow the same steps above, but on the Manage Quantum Break screen:
- Highlight the Quantum Break Episode Pack and then press the Menu button .
- Select Uninstall, and then select Uninstall on the confirmation screen.
If you’re playing on a Windows 10 device, all live action show content will be streamed. There is no option to download locally to your device. If you choose to play offline, you won’t be able to watch the live action shows – this is the same experience as when you skip the show. You can go back at any time and watch the shows when you’re online.
There are four video segments throughout the game, each running about 25 minutes. Streaming these will be similar to streaming a half-hour TV programme on popular video streaming services. If data consumption is a concern, you may skip the video scenes by pressing the B button (Xbox One) or Space (Windows 10).
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Quantum Break live action show info" issue you were reading about or a different issue?