Product Warranty and Software License: Xbox 360 E Console
Sign in to your Microsoft account to view the warranty information for your device at Device Support.
The limited warranty terms for this device has been recently updated. See the updated warranty.
BY USING YOUR XBOX 360 E OR AUTHORIZED ACCESSORY YOU AGREE TO THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE. BEFORE SETTING IT UP, PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE, DO NOT USE YOUR XBOX 360 E OR AUTHORIZED ACCESSORY. RETURN IT TO UNUSED TO YOUR RETAILER OR MICROSOFT FOR A REFUND.
Contact Microsoft at http://www.xbox.com or call 800 0 441 1942 for the United Arab Emirates and 800 8 443 784 for Saudi Arabia.
- “Xbox 360 E” means an Xbox 360 E console.
- “Authorized Accessory” means a Microsoft branded Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 E hardware accessory, and a Microsoft licensed, third party branded, Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 E hardware accessory whose packaging bears the official “Licensed for Xbox” logo. A hard disk drive is an Accessory whether preinstalled or purchased separately.
- “Authorized Games” means Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 E games on game discs published or licensed by Microsoft, and game content downloaded from Microsoft’s Xbox Live service or Xbox.com Web site (for example, avatars, downloadable games, game add-ons, etc.).
- “Software” means the software pre-installed in the Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory, including any updates Microsoft may make available from time to time.
- “Unauthorized Accessories” means all hardware accessories other than an Authorized Accessory, except that USB memory sticks, digital cameras used to make photographs or movies, and music players used to play music or display photographs or videos are not Unauthorized Accessories. Hard disk drives are Accessories whether preinstalled or purchased separately.
- “Unauthorized Games” means all game discs, game downloads, and game content or media other than Authorized Games.
- “Unauthorized Software” means any software not distributed by Microsoft through Xbox 360 or Xbox 360 E game discs published or licensed by Microsoft, Microsoft’s Xbox Live service, or Xbox.com Web site.
- “You” means the user of an Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory.
- The Software is licensed to You, not sold. You are licensed to use the Software only as pre-installed in Your Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory, and updated by Microsoft from time to time. You may not copy or reverse engineer the Software.
- As conditions to this Software license, You agree that:
- You will use only Authorized Accessories and Authorized Games with Your Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory. You will not use Unauthorized Accessories or Unauthorized Games. They may not work or may stop working permanently after a Software update.
- You will not use or install any Unauthorized Software. If You do, Your Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory may stop working permanently at that time or after a later Software update.
- You will not attempt to defeat or circumvent any Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory technical limitation, security, or anti-piracy system. If You do, Your Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory may stop working permanently at that time or after a later Software update.
- Microsoft may use technical measures, including Software updates, to prevent use of Unauthorized Accessories and Unauthorized Games, and to protect the technical limitations, security, and anti-piracy systems in the Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory.
- Microsoft may update the Software from time to time without further notice to You, for example, to update any technical limitation, security, or anti-piracy system.
The Software is covered by the Limited Warranty for Your Xbox 360 E or Authorized Accessory, and Microsoft gives no other guarantee, warranty, or condition for the Software. No one else may give any guarantee, warranty, or condition on Microsoft’s behalf and Microsoft will not accept or be bound by any other warranty given other than what is contained herein or mandated under the applicable law.
EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES
MICROSOFT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; ANY LOSS OF DATA, PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY, OR PROFITS; OR ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. THESE EXCLUSIONS APPLY EVEN IF MICROSOFT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES, AND EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. Some Countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
Choice of Law
- If you acquired Your Xbox 360 E or Accessory in the United Arab Emirates, then local law for that country governs the interpretation of this Warranty and any claim that Microsoft has breached it, regardless of conflict of law principles.
- If you acquired Your Xbox 360 E or Accessory in Saudi Arabia, then local law for that country governs the interpretation of this Warranty and any claim that Microsoft has breached it, regardless of conflict of law principles.
- The laws of the Country where you live govern all other claims (including consumer protection, unfair competition, implied warranty, and tort claims).
- This Warranty is valid only in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia.
This agreement applies to the maximum extent permitted by law and unless prohibited by law. This agreement does not change your rights under the laws of your country if the laws of your country do not permit it to do so.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Product Warranty and Software License: Xbox 360 E Console" issue you were reading about or a different issue?