Red Bull TV app on Xbox 360 help
Find out how to troubleshoot common issues with the Red Bull TV app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Red Bull TV app doesn't respond
If the Red Bull TV app doesn't respond, delete and then reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, select settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (probably Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Red Bull TV."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and then select Red Bull TV.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Red Bull TV app.
- Sorry, the Red Bull TV server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Red Bull TV server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Red Bull TV Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you get one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there’s a problem with the service.
- If you continue to get the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Red Bull TV app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox 360 Connection Solution.
- If the issue is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you see one of these error messages:
- Wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different programme to watch.
Note Red Bull TV is responsible for issues with content in the app. To report a content error, email Red Bull at email@example.com.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.