Error 69-C00D36CB occurs when playing content on Xbox 360
You see the following error code when you try to play content on your Xbox 360 console:
This means that the content is corrupted and can't be played.
To resolve this issue for content that you downloaded from Xbox Live, delete the content from your Xbox 360 console. Then, download the content again. Here's how:
- On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
- Go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage, and then select the storage device where the content is saved (for example, Hard Drive).
- Locate the content. For example, select Video.
- Select the content, and then select Delete.
- Clear your system cache:
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings and then select System Settings.
- Select Storage.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
- Return to Xbox Home.
- Go to Settings and select Account.
- Select Download History.
- Select the content that you are having download problems with, and then select Download Again.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 69-C00D36CB occurs when playing content on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?