Change controller vibration on Xbox One
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings.
- Select Ease of Access > Controller, and then select Vibration settings.
- Choose the controller you want to change and select Configure.
- For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
- For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.