Error 0x87DE2720 occurs when installing Microsoft Store content on Xbox One
You see the following error code when you try to install content from Microsoft Store on your Xbox One console:
This means that the content could not be downloaded from Microsoft Store.
To resolve this issue, uninstall and then reinstall the content. Here's how.
On Xbox One
- Uninstall the app or game:
- Double-tap the Xbox button to return to the Home screen.
- Select My games & apps > Games, then go to the Ready to install tab.
- Select Queue.
- Select the content that you’re trying to install.
- Press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage game or Manage app.
- Select the game or app.
- Select Uninstall all.
- Select Uninstall all to confirm.
- Reinstall the app or game. Here's how:
- Go to the Home screen.
- Select My games & apps > Games.
- Go to the Ready to install tab.
- Select Install.
On Windows 10
- Uninstall the app or game. Here’s how:
- Go to Start and scroll through the apps list until you find the app or game you want to install.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the app or game and select Uninstall.
- Select Uninstall to confirm.
- Reinstall the app or game. Here’s how:
- Go to Start and select the Microsoft Store app.
- Sign in to the Microsoft Store app with your Microsoft account.
- Select the account icon > My Library.
- Scroll down until you find the app or game you want to install, and then select the download icon. The app or game will install automatically.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.