Error 0xCFFFF82B occurs
This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your console has encountered an unexpected error.
- Whatever you were doing, try again. Occasionally something interferes with normal actions.
- Restart your Xbox: Press and hold the Xbox button on your controller and choose Turn console off.
- Do a deeper restart: Press and hold the power button on the front of your Xbox for 10 seconds.
- If you’re trying to use a game or app, uninstall and reinstall it.
- As a last resort, you could try resetting your Xbox. This reinstalls the console’s operating system. Depending on your network, it could take a while.
Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console.