How do I find tournaments?
|Video: Join a tournament. Find and join tournaments right on your Xbox One.
Note This video is available in English only.
Here are three ways:
Go to the guide
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Multiplayer and then choose Tournaments.
- If you entered any tournaments, they’ll be displayed. Select Games with tournaments to see games that are compatible with tournaments and if there are any that you can join.
- Once you’re on the game’s tournament page, you may register for the event.
Go to a game hub
- Choose a game that’s compatible with tournaments, then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Go to game hub, then select the Multiplayer tab. Go to the Tournaments tab to choose a tournament and register for it.
Go to a club
- Do either of the following:
- Go to Clubs on Xbox. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Home > Community > Clubs on Xbox. Browse the featured clubs or select Find a club.
- Go to your Clubs list. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People, then choose a club from the list.
- In a club, select the Multiplayer tab and then the Tournaments tab to choose an event from the list and register for it (or if you’re the club owner or admin, create your own tournament in the club).
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.