Set up and use the Bravo app
The Bravo app lets you watch the latest movies and TV shows from Bravo on your Xbox 360 console with Xbox Live.
To watch Bravo on your console, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 120 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the Bravo app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Bravo.
- Select Bravo to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Bravo app later, go to tv & movies, My Video Apps, and then Bravo.
Go to tv & movies, My Video Apps, and then Bravo.
From the welcome hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Select All Shows to see a list of the shows on Bravo.
- Select Bravolebrities to search for programs featuring your favorite Bravo celebrities.
- Use the Inbox to get access to new content, galleries, and videos.
- Select Schedule to view Bravo's programming schedule.
- Navigate to the search or shows hubs to search for your favorite Bravo content.
Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Bravo app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a "restricted video" icon in the Bravo app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to control access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Bravo app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?