What to do if your Xbox gets stolen
If your Xbox console was lost or stolen, there are several steps you’ll want to take to secure your account and report your lost console.
Step 1: Change your password
If your console was lost or stolen, change your password immediately.
- Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account.
- Go to Security.
- Select Change Password to reset the password for your Microsoft account.
- You may be asked to verify that you’re the account owner by receiving a security code.
- Enter your current password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.
Note For Xbox 360, choose a password that’s 16 characters or less.
Step 2: Report the stolen console
We recommend you report your stolen console to your local law enforcement as well as your insurance company. You’ll need to provide the serial number for the missing console. To find it:
- Sign in to https://account.microsoft.com with your Microsoft account, and select Devices.
- Scroll down to the console that was stolen.
- The serial number will be listed under the device’s name.
Step 3: Check your billing account
You may want to review your billing activity to make sure the person who has your console hasn’t made any unauthorized charges.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "What to do if your Xbox gets stolen" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?