CC:Stand-up app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If CC:Stand-up is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The CC:Stand-up app doesn't respond
If the CC:Stand-up app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "CC:Stand-up app." Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps, and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the CC:Stand-up app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use CC:Stand-up.
- Sorry, the CC:Stand-Up service isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Sorry, the CC:Stand-Up server isn’t available right now. Please exit the application and try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
Go to the Service Status page to ensure there is not an issue with the service provider.
If there is no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the CC:Stand-Up app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
If you continue to receive this error, delete the CC:Stand-Up app and reinstall. If this does not resolve your problem, please contact Xbox Support.
Note Comedy Central is responsible for all issues related to content within CC:Stand-Up. You can contact Comedy Central Support by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
If you get this error, wait for approximately one minute and then try to play the content again. If you continue to receive this error, return to the prior menu and select a different piece of content to watch.
To notify Comedy Central of the content error, contact Comedy Central Support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content rating system errors
- Your console Ratings system is not supported by the application. The application only supports US Ratings systems. You can turn off content controls in Settings, Family.
This means that either your locale is not set to the United States, or there is an issue with the content controls (also known as parental controls). To resolve this error, make sure your region is set to the United States. For help, see Change your Xbox 360 console Local or Xbox Live language
If you continue to receive this error even with your locale set to the United States, there may be an issue with the content controls. To resolve the error, you can try turning off the content controls. Here’s how:
- In the Dashboard on your console, go to Settings, and then select Family.
- Enter your pass code to continue.
- Set Content Controls to Off.
For more information about content and parental controls, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
If you want to inform Comedy Central of the content error, please contact Comedy Central Support by sending an email to email@example.com.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "CC:Stand-up app on Xbox 360 help" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?