SpiritClips app on Xbox 360 help
This page describes how to troubleshoot issues with the SpiritClips app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the SpiritClips app is not functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The SpiritClips app doesn't respond
If the SpiritClips app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “SpiritClips.”
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse Apps.
- Select the SpiritClips app.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If you keep experiencing the issue, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the SpiritClips app.
- Sorry, the SpiritClips server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the SpiritClips server isn't available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- SpiritClips Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you see one of these error messages, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there's a problem with the service.
- If you continue to see the error message and there are no reported issues with the service, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the SpiritClips app.
- If the problem continues to occur, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you see one of these error messages, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
Note SpiritClips is responsible for all content in the app. To report content problems, contact SpiritClips support through spiritclips.uservoice.com.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "SpiritClips app on Xbox 360 help" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?