Set up and use the VIVO Play app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the VIVO Play app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 125 megabytes of available space
- A Vivo Play Membership
Download the VIVO Play app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for VIVO Play.
- Select VIVO Play to download and install the app.
To start the VIVO Play app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then VIVO Play.
Associate your console to your VIVO Play account
After starting the app, you will be prompted to sign in.
Note There is some Free Trial functionality available for you to sample after the app starts.
- To view content, you much activate your console at the Vivo Play website.
- To purchase or sign up for a subscription, you have to call the VIVO Play support center at 0800 775 7529 ou 1058. Note that you do not register online.
When you register by telephone with Vivo Play, you will be given a user name and password, which you can then enter at the VIVO Play website.
- After you are signed in, you have to retrieve the activation code to use the VIVO Play app.
- To retrieve an activation code, scroll to the Minha Conta hub and select Assine aqui. A code will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the code on the website to activate the console and link your VIVO Play account to your Xbox Live gamertag.
You can now watch subscriber content and content rented at the VIVO Play website on your Xbox 360 console.
Once you have signed in, you will not be prompted again, unless you sign out from within the VIVO Play app on your console.
Un-associate your console from your VIVO Play account
To un-associate your gamertag from your VIVO Play account:
- Enter your user name and password to access the VIVO Play website.
- Locate your device on the list and select Deactivate.
Watch VIVO Play
- Go to TV & Movies, select My Video Apps, and then select VIVO Play.
- You can select from the following video-on-demand content that is part of your subscription package:
- Playlists Filmes
- Locadora ofer
- Select something you want to watch, and then select Play.
Manage your VIVO Play account
For all account support, call the VIVO Play support center at 0800 775 7529 ou 1058.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live, the VIVO Play app will follow these settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of mature-rated movies or TV shows, those programs will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the VIVO Play app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Set up and use the VIVO Play app on Xbox 360" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?