Set screen time limits for your family
You can manage how long your kids spend playing games and watching shows by telling Xbox how to manage their screen time.
Note Once screen time limits are set up, time counts down whenever a child signs in. So, if they’re not actively using their console, have them sign out.
Set screen time limits online
- Sign in to your Microsoft account.
- On your family page, select Screen time under your child's name.
- Here you have two options:
- To use the same schedule for all devices, switch Use one screen time schedule to On.
- To set up separate schedules, switch screen time for PC and Xbox One individually to On.
- Customize how much time your child can spend on their devices each day, and when they can use them, or
- You can give them the full amount of time you’ve scheduled by selecting Max scheduled. (For example, if you’ve allowed screen time from 8 am to 8 pm, they could use their devices that entire time.)
Set a screen-time notification on your Xbox One console
To give your child a heads-up on the console when screen time is about to run out:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select System > Settings > Preferences > Notifications.
- Select Xbox notifications > System, and make sure System notifications is set to On.
If your child runs out of play time, you can add more by signing in to your account on the console. When you’re prompted to extend your child’s time, choose how much extra time you want to add.
Pour mieux vous aider, dites-nous si cette solution a résolu votre problème.
Merci pour vos commentaires
Merci pour vos commentaires.
Fournir des commentaires pour cette rubrique
Souhaitez-vous contacter le support technique pour le problème "Set screen time limits for your family" que vous étiez en train de consulter ou pour un autre problème ?