Error 8007274D occurs when you try to purchase an Xbox Live membership
You see the following error when you try to purchase an Xbox Live membership:
- Console Error: 8007274D
To resolve this problem, follow these steps to clear your system cache:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to Settings and select System Settings.
- Select Storage or Memory.
- Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
- Select Clear System Cache.
- When you are prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select Yes.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8007274D occurs when you try to purchase an Xbox Live membership" issue you were reading about or a different issue?