MLG.TV app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the MLG.TV app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The MLG.TV app doesn't respond
If the MLG.TV app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “MLG.TV".
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the MLG.TV app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the MLG.TV app.
- Sorry, the MLG.TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- MLG.TV Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
- Error message 4
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Go to Xbox Live status to check if there’s a reported issue with the service.
- If there are no issues and you get this error when you try to launch the MLG.TV app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the MLG.TV app.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the program again.
- If you continue to get the error, select a different programme to watch.
MLG.TV is responsible for all content in the app. To notify MLG.TV of a content error:
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "MLG.TV app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?