Error 8015341E occurs when buying content on Xbox Live
You see the following error code and message when you try to buy content on Xbox Live:
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live.
Status code: 8015341E
This may mean one of the following:
- There is a temporary Billing service problem on Xbox Live.
- There is an issue that affects your Xbox Live account.
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Solution 1: Retry the purchase immediately. Some temporary billing issues may be corrected when you try to make the purchase again. If the previous purchase was not completed successfully, you will not be charged again.
- Solution 2: Retry the purchase in 24 - 72 hours. If an immediate second purchase attempt doesn't resolve the issue, retry the purchase later.
- Solution 3: Contact Xbox Support. If still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8015341E occurs when buying content on Xbox Live" issue you were reading about or a different issue?