Manage your game clips on Xbox One
When you make game clips using the Xbox One capturing feature, you can use the Upload Studio app to view and edit them. You can work from game clips you’ve captured, or you can record video or audio commentary about your clips using your Kinect sensor.
Note Upload Studio is not installed to your Xbox One console by default. You can download it for free from the Microsoft Store.
To find and edit your clips:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then go to Capture & share.
- Select Recent captures. If your clip isn’t a recent one, select See All.
- Select the clip that you want to edit, and then select Edit in Upload Studio.
- If Upload Studio is already installed, it will open to your clip and you can begin editing. See Editing videos with Upload Studio to learn how to edit your videos.
Here’s another way to find your clips:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Go to Capture & share, and then select Capture > Manage captures.
- The default filter shows everything already published on Xbox Live.
- To see clips you’ve captured but not yet uploaded, select the filter On Xbox Live and choose On this Xbox.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Manage your game clips on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?