Set up and use the Rogers Anyplace TV app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch Rogers Anyplace TV on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space.
- A Rogers On Demand Online Subscription.
- If you are a customer of Rogers with a Basic Cable or Digital Cable package, you already have a Rogers On Demand subscription.
- If you are not a Rogers customer, you can create a Rogers On Demand Online subscription via www.rogersondemand.com.
Download the Rogers Anyplace TV app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Rogers Anyplace TV.
- Select Rogers Anyplace TV to download and install the app.
- Sign in by using your Rogers Anyplace TV username and password. If you've forgotten your password, visit www.rogersondemand.com and click Forgot Password in the Sign In window to retrieve your password. You can then browse through and view details about the available content.
To start Rogers Anyplace TV later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Rogers Anyplace TV.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Rogers Anyplace TV app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Rogers Anyplace TV app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Rogers Anyplace TV app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?