Troubleshoot Beeline TV app issues on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Beeline TV app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Beeline TV app doesn't respond
If the Beeline TV app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Beeline TV."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps, and then Browse apps.
- Select the Beeline TV app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Beeline TV app.
- Sorry, the Beeline TV server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Beeline TV Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
To resolve any of these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to make sure there are no current problems with Xbox Live or the Beeline TV app.
- If there are no problems, and you get the error message again when you try to launch the Beeline TV app or access content in the app, wait about a minute, and then restart it.
- If you keep getting the error, try delete and reinstall the Beeline TV app.
- If you continue to get the error, contact Xbox Support.
Video and data errors
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available Error message 11.
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Wait about a minute, and then try watching the program again.
- If you keep getting the error, select a different program to watch.
Note Beeline TV is responsible for all issues related to content in the Beeline TV app. You can contact Beeline TV by phone at 8 800 700 8000.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.